Capital Veneer Company Limited was incorporated in 1988
Capital Crispin Veneer started trading after successful merger of Capital Veneer Company and J. Crispin & Sons in April 2002. Capital Veneer Company Ltd was incorporated in 1988 with the aim of supplying a wider than usual range of high quality wood veneers. From its original location in Stratford, East London, the company moved into larger premises in nearby Bow in 1996.
J. Crispin & Sons began life as far back as 1900 in Curtain Road, Shoreditch.
As the 1900’s moved into 2000’s, it became clear that venerable old premises were becoming less and less suitable as a modern-day operating base. Therefore, in 2001 it was suggested that it made sense to CAPITAL and CRISPIN to merge and the trading name of CAPITAL CRISPIN VENEER was adopted.